Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Customer Creations Using Dress It Up Buttons

A note from Shelly........

I am constantly amazed at the creativity and talent of our customers. Recently while ‘browsing’ Facebook, I came across a page that showed beautiful little creatures hand sculpted using polymer clay. Of course it was the snowman wearing a Pittsburgh Steeler scarf that immediately caught my eye, so I continued to browse through the photo’s posted in amazement and I’ve come to this conclusion. - There are many, many talented people in this world who create some pretty ingenious creations using our products. We’d like to share those creations with you. So, if you are one of the talented ones and would like to have your creations featured in our newletter that goes out to 35,000 recipients each week please let us know.
This week I’m sharing with you the talents of Jaime Peffer and Flakey’n Friends from Pennsylvania. When you have a moment please take a look. I placed my order by contacting her via the Flakey ’n Friends Facebook page. I hope you enjoy the page as much as I did.

 
The above gingerbread bakers are embellished using our
Christmas Cookies and Candy Cottage holiday button packages.
 
 
Our North Pole and Candy Cottage button packages !!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment